Tuesday 11 May 2010

Matt Gurning.

This weekend, I went to my first ever ATP. At the prestigious place, located: Butlins, Minehead, I met a real life legend.

Photobucket

Oops. Not that one//////////

This one:

Photobucket

Just to clear things up before we get started, Matt Groening was not gurning/grinding in anyway (wish the latter). ATP is just a bit 'gurn' if you get me. Before I left, a friend (who doesn't want to be named) said, and I quote:

"Who's even playing? Well, whatever... I guess it's not really about the music."

Photobucket

Alright mate.


Anyway. I could sit and write about how many SUPER AWESOME bands I saw (which I did) and how my crush on Joanna Newsom is getting TOTALLY out of hand now (fuck, why is her hair so amazing) and how Spritualized had 30 people on stage (my favourite being the gospel section, back right hand of the stage) and how Iggy was amazing although I think he's cut Gordon Ramsey's face off and stuck it to his bingo wings (I'm not joking).

But I'm just too excited and need to boast that I really am the luckiest girl ALIVE. EVER.

Matt Groening drew me.

Photobucket

Apart from the fact I look a tiny bit like I'm fashioning a goaty/bumfluff look, this really has made my year.


You can find me on Twitter if you want to send any fan mail. www.twitter.com./cherishkaya
I might change my URL to www.twitter.com/IT'S_CHERISH_SIMPSON

Now, better get back to my internet shopping.

http://www.fancydress.com/costumes/Facial-Hair/2~346~7?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_term=fake%20beards&utm_campaign=Accessories

c.x

No comments:

Post a Comment