Wednesday 10 March 2010

DITTY.

A year and a day ago, I thought to myself 'You know what would be really great?... If I wrote a blog.'

I've had equally successful thoughts in the past... 'You know what would be really great?... If they made a sequel to Speed! (starring Sandra Bullock).'

Then I realised they had. Speed II: Cruise Control.

Photobucket

Only kidding, the first was f****** s*** as well.




Over this past year, some pretty important things have happened that this neglected blog have missed out on.
Here's a quick summary.
No.1 (obvs)

Lady Gaga

Photobucket

Top of the charts on both sides of the Atlantic: check.
Fake(?) penis down trousers in photo shoot: check.
Not one, but TWO duets with the other greatest popstar in the world, Beyonce: check. (Sorry Ke$ha. Maybe next year)

No.2

Twitter

(Favourite Tweeter @heidimontag ("peace, love, joy, hope!")

No.3

This lil guy

Photobucket

No.4

This song



No.5:

This album

Photobucket


Short summary of some of the things that were missed.
In a hurry to carry on yawn raping my cat (see no.3) but I'm going to try to not be a stranger to this blog anymore.

c.x

No comments:

Post a Comment